Aces' teaches students golf and promotes positive character development. Aces’ strives to create a safe learning environment, both physically and emotionally for all students. Our hope is that all of our members will find a place of belonging, at Crystal Springs Golf Course. Aces’ staff is trained to create nurturing learning environments while teaching proper forms and knowledge essential for on course play. Using game-based training, students can expect to engage in friendly competition throughout a station based class. Aces’ uses Aces Points to highlight student’s accomplishments, but more importantly to promote self-esteem and build confidence through achievement in every student.
COVID-19 UPDATE - SUMMER CAMP 2021 - Click Here to register
With the updated San Mateo County Health Order, all summer camps are required to be 3 consecutive weeks to prevent spread of COVID-19.
Session 1. June 14-July 2, 2021
Session 2. July 5- July 23, 2021
Session 3. July 26- August 13, 2021
Time: 8:30am to 12:30pm
Cost/Session: $1500/ 3 Weeks
- Week 1
Week 1 will consist of skill training each day in both full swing and short game. Every day will have a full swing station as well as several short game stations. The kids will stay in same group each day as they work through each station.
- Week 2
Week 2 we will move our focus to on course simulated training using our Trackman Launch Monitor systems. All full swing and Short game stations each day will have more of an on course structure. Once again same groups will stay together throughout the week as they work through each station daily.
- Week 3
Week 3 we will focus on more individual focused full swing training using our Trackman Launch monitor systems. Lots of fun putting and short game games will be played throughout the week. Dedicated stations will be set up and kids will stay with the same group throughout.
Items added to camp:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disinfectant & Wipes
- Required for Staff:
- Masks (will make available for children who don’t have one)
- Gloves (for morning check-in procedures and first aid)
- Social Distancing Devices:
- Safety Lines
- Hula Hoops
- CDC kid-friendly signage for hand washing, social distancing, etc.
- Touchless Infrared Thermometers
- Parent daily questions/sign in & out sheet
- Parents to provide masks for their child to ensure proper fit.
- Groupings and Schedule:
- Students have a maximum group size of 12 students per Instructor.
- Students will remain within the same stable group throughout the entire week (no exceptions).
- Students will have the same coach for the entire week.
- The camp schedule will stagger breaks between groups to avoid mixing of groups larger than 12.
- We have four separate practice areas, giving us plenty of space for social distancing
- Driving Range, Short Game Area, Break Area and Practice Green.
- Each Area will be limited to one group for use at a time.
- Driving Range - each student will have his/her own hitting area—no sharing. Range mats are spaced at 6 feet. The driving range will reserve stations specifically for the Camp and that section will not be open to the public.
- Short Game Practice Area will be marked with cones/hula hoops to designate where to stand/hit in order to maintain distance.
- Practice Green will reserved for junior camps only and closed to the public. Putting games set up and marked with string and cones to designate where students may stand to maintain social distance.
- Break Area will have tables and chairs thoroughly sanitized between uses of groups throughout the day.
- Coaches will maintain social distance with, including during instruction.
- A face mask covering the nose and mouth must be worn at all times by the instructor as well as the student.
- We will be using the same 6' apart minimum social distancing rule for discussions and for golf shot hitting areas for the entire session.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs – no sharing of equipment.
- Range balls are washed in a sanitizing solution before class and parceled into sanitized range buckets which will be assigned to each student—no sharing.
- Warm-ups will include activities that practice social distancing and no physical touching.
- The instructor will be in control of the golf balls for each student so as not to handle or share buckets and balls.
- Students must be able to follow instructions and respect others personal space and equipment while following the rules. There can be no exceptions. If the student does not follow the rules, their guardian will be notified immediately, and they will not be allowed to participate.
- Food/Water: Students must bring their own water bottle/snack. There are no community water jugs on the premises.