Here are Some of the Procedures and Arrangements you Should Know About:
1. Booking Procedures / Inclusions / Prices / Cancellation Policy
Contact our PGA Tournament Manager, Pio Fidelibus at (650) 342-0603 ext. 163 today to start planning your event. Tournaments can be booked as far in advance as possible.
For further information fill out our online form.
Tournament Booking Procedures
- Tournaments are 16 people or more.
- A signed contract and a non refundable deposit of $5 per player is required to secure a date.
- Balance due 10 days prior to event date.
Our comprehensive tournament services include:
- Pre-Event planning
- Registration Set-up
- Personalized Cart Signs
- Personalized Scorecards
- Contest Holes
Click here to download our tournament package or contact our tournament sales manager for specific pricing.
- Cancellations are allowed up to 10 days prior to the date of your event and all deposits are non refundable.
- Deposits may be transfered to a future date if done within 10 days of your event.
- Any cancellations or changes made less than 10 days prior to your event will forefeit all deposits.
- Reduction in the number of players is allowed up to 10 days in advance of the event.
2. Food and beverage menu selections
In order for us to ensure the availability of all menu items, your menu selections should be finalized ten (10) days in advance of your event date. No food or beverages are permitted to be brought to Crystal Springs Golf Course. Our license does not permit non-employee personnel to bring food, beverages or alcohol. From hors d'oeuvres, boxed lunches or a sit-down dinner, we are at your service to assist you in planning a menu that is just right for you. Our banquet facility can accommodate up to 200 for pre/post event/tournament gatherings.
All prices will be guaranteed upon confirmation of the reservation. By state law, California sales tax is added to the total cost of the food and beverage selections. Any additional charges will be due at the close of the event. Cash or credit cards are acceptable methods of payment.
4. Golf course
Golf tournament participants must abide by general golf etiquette and obey local rules as outlined in the Crystal Springs Tournament Contract. Proper golf shoes must be worn by all participants; no heels or open-toed shoes. Each player must have a set of clubs and wear proper attire at all times. Tournament participants are to follow the Course Guide's instructions at all times and put litter in its place. Longest drive and closest to the pin markers are available at no charge. Tournament scoring and posting assistance is available upon request one week in advance at no charge. Like all golf courses, Crystal Springs is committed to having the shortest round time possible for our guests. Please remember that fast round times lend to better playing experiences for everyone.
Click Here to Hold your Next Tournament at Crystal Springs!